Currently we offer Pantographs which create seamless designs that run from edge to edge across your quilt. This is service is only offered to customers of Footprints Quilt Shoppe, which includes and is limited to customers who purchase or are participating in: fabrics, kits, Block of the months or Sew A-Long’s or are Footprint Quilt Shoppe Members.
1. Top must have squared edges and corners, this allows for proper set up and tension; if quilt top is not squared we will return quilt to the customer to do so before long arm quilting.
2. Borders must lie flat
3. There can be no open seams in the quilt top, this also includes pieced edges. If you have a pieced border you must sew around the outside edge of the entire quilt ensuring pieces are together for proper quilting; if we receive a pieced border that does not have a pre basting stitch we will return quilt to the customer to do so before long arm quilting.
4. Backing must be 10” larger both Width and Length wise than the quilt top.
5. If back is pieced use a ½” seam allowance and Press Seams Open
6. Batting must be purchased at Footprints Quilting.
7. Quilt can NOT exceed 100” in WIDTH
Drop Off At Footprints Quilt Shoppe
-We will measure and check quilt to ensure it has met the criteria for proper quilting; within 1 business week we will contact you with a quote for your desired quilt job.
-At drop off we will take your information please specify how you’d like to be contacted.
-Quilting is currently booked one month in advance, we do our best to finish your order one month from the original drop off date.
-Rush Orders add a $30.00 fee.
Example of average pricing:
60” X 60”…………$63.00
80” X 100” …… $140.00
Have some questions or just to let us know you’ll be swinging by!? send us a message with your name and some bits of information so we can get back to you the best we can!